The Foodist Awards recognize the most amazing tastes, faces and places in Arizona food and beverage. Awards are given to entries that demonstrate innovation, quality of execution, effectiveness and an influential impact on the culinary and hospitality industry.
All nominees are chosen by a panel of industry influencers, organized by The Arizona Restaurant Association.
Use the form below to nominate industry professionals, restaurants and tastes for a Foodist Award. Deadline for nominations is August 1, 2018.
2018 AWARD CATEGORIES
- Uniquely Arizona – Home to some of the oldest documented food traditions, Arizona has a rich culinary past steeped in tradition. We are searching statewide for the restaurants that embrace not only the local food but are staples of the state.
- Innovative Restaurant Concept – Recognizing a restaurateur or restaurant group who demonstrates that they don’t follow trends; they define them, setting the bar in restaurant operations and the overall customer dining experience.
- Outstanding Multiple Location Restaurant – Honoring a culinary concept with multiple locations, demonstrating exceptional achievement and commitment to excellence in marketing, menu design and customer service.
- Emerging Restaurant of the Year – Honoring promising up-and-comers that demonstrate exemplary talent, showcase innovation and have already distinguished themselves as pacesetters in food, beverage and service.
- Outstanding Food Truck – Recognizing outstanding achievement in mobile nourishment, operations and community development.
- Best Dish: Tacos – Honoring the restaurant that quite simply does it best.
- Restaurant Manager – Recognizing the manager that has set the gold standard for exemplary customer service and leadership as well as enhancing the overall dining experience.
- Restaurant Employee – Recognizing the front or back of house employee (non-managerial) that has set the gold standard for exemplary customer service and enhancing the overall dining experience.
- Premier Cocktail Program – Recognizing an outstanding restaurant or bar that demonstrates excellence and innovation in their cocktail program.
- Best Cocktail – Raising a glass to the best cocktail made in Arizona. This beverage is an exceptional cocktail that is without a doubt delicious, garnished to perfection while pushing the limits with flavors.
- Premier Beer Program – Recognizing an outstanding restaurant or bar that demonstrates excellence and innovation in their beer program.
- Best Arizona Beer – Raising a glass to the best beer made in Arizona – from ales to malts, this beer is the best of the best from State 48.
- Premier Wine Program – Recognizing an outstanding restaurant or bar that demonstrates excellence and innovation in their wine program.
- Best Arizona Wine – Raising a glass to the best wine made in Arizona – from rose to chardonnay, this wine is the best of the best from State 48.
- Top Mixologist – Honoring an individual who is behind the bar, constantly raising the bar and setting trends in the beverage scene.
- Best Overall Beverage Program – Recognizing a bar or restaurant that keeps their beverage menu edgy yet approachable embracing all things beverage – cocktails, spirits, wine and beer.
- Good Neighbor – Recognizing the outstanding community leadership and exceptional devotion to making a difference in our neighborhoods and community at large.
- Food Pioneer – Honoring a lifetime of outstanding culinary excellence that continues to educate, inspire, entertain and foster a deeper understanding of the culinary culture in Arizona.
- Top Chef – Pays tribute to outstanding culinary excellence, breaking new ground with an innovative menu while enhancing the dining experience.
Select an award category: